What to Bring For My Bankruptcy Consultation
What to Bring
At our first Bankruptcy appointment, I will evaluate your financial situation and suggest your best course of action. To help me do that, I ask you to provide certain documents. This list may not include all the documents you need to gather but should be sufficient for our initial meeting.
1. Your most recently filed federal and state income tax return.
2. W2s or 1099 from the last Two calender years.
3. Proof in income for each household member for the last six months (i.e. pay stubs)
4. The Title of each vehicle you own and/or the Memorandum of Title for each vehicle you are purchasing.
5. A copy of any lawsuit that has been filed against you.
6. The name, address, account number, and balance due for each of your creditors.
7. Most recent statements from any pension, retirement plan, or other financial account.
8. Names and addresses of any co-signers.